Subsurface Sewage Treatment Systems (SSTS) Advisory Committee (AC)
The SSTS AC provides advice to the MN Pollution Control Agency on issues relating to subsurface wastewater treatment systems including individual, mid-sized and large systems.
To ensure open communication and effective use of the AC, a steering team made up of representatives of the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency (MPCA), the Minnesota Onsite Wastewater Association (MOWA), the Association of Minnesota Counties (AMC) and the University of Minnesota Onsite Sewage Treatment Program (OSTP) provides organizational guidance. Broad involvement of the entire SSTS industry is needed to make the efforts of the AC as effective as possible.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the list of interested parties and receive notice of upcoming meetings and activities.
- SSTS Advisory Committee Application for Membership (.pdf)
- SSTS Technical Advisory Panel (TAP) Application for Membership (.pdf)
- Ground Rules (Last Updated 11/30/2006) (.pdf)
- Member List (Last updated 4/20/15) (.xlsx)
Upcoming Meeting Dates
- September 8, 2016
- December 8, 2016
2016 Meeting Agendas and Materials
2015 Meeting Agendas and Materials
- January 2015 Notes and Meeting Materials (.pdf)
- March 2015 Notes and Meeting Materials (.pdf)
- June 2015 Notes and Meeting Materials (.pdf)
- September 2015 Notes and meeting Materials (.pdf)
2014 Meeting Agenda and Materials
- March 2014 Notes and Meeting Materials (.pdf)
- June 2014 Notes and Meeting Materials (.pdf)
- September 2014 Notes and Meeting Materials (.pdf)
For more questions relating to the SSTS AC or if you are interested in serving on the committee or being added as an interested party please contact: