Continuing Education Workshops
What you need to know:
- To attend in-person workshops, you MUST adhere to the University of Minnesota’s protocols in regards to COVID-19. Please see our protocols webpage for all of the outlined information. You MUST wear a mask or face covering AT ALL TIMES while indoors.
- If you are registering for another individual (co-worker, spouse, etc.) please create an individual online account for that person (i.e. do not register Babe the Blue Ox using the account registered to Paul Bunyan). Also, if you are registering for someone on their behalf, please make sure they are aware of the protocols in regards to COVID-19.
- Due to restrictions surrounding Covid-19, registration is limited to 20 participants per workshop.
Registration - Online/Credit Card
To register, click the link for the selected course below: Links coming soon
- July 26-28 Alexandria, MN - Holiday Inn (Registration deadline: July 22) - cost $340
- July 13-15 Alexandria, MN - Holiday Inn (Registration deadline: July 9) - cost $310
Check or Purchase Order Registration Form
*Note: Staff encourages you to register online, with a credit card, for these courses. The University is under reduced operations so mail is only checked once per week. Purchase orders can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To reduce the risk of coronavirus transmission, the OSTP has protocols based on guidance from the CDC, MDH, and UMN. Although the class is outdoors, participants are required to bring a face covering that covers both the nose and mouth and maintain a distance of 6-8 feet from other participants. The mask MUST be worn during the entire session, including the check-in process. In addition, participants must:
- At check-in, answer the following pre-screening questions, as well as a no-contact temperature check:
- Do you have a new or worsening cough?
- Are you experiencing shortness of breath?
- Within the last 14 days, have you been exposed to anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19
- At check-in and throughout the class, maintain a physical distance of 6-8 feet from other participants
If your temperature is 100.4 or higher, or question responses indicate that you could be sick, you may not attend the class. If that should happen, you will be refunded your registration fee in full. Failure by attendees to follow the protocols and requests of OSTP and venue staff, may result in class registration revocation and forfeiture of registration fees. We appreciate your cooperation with these requirements as it ensures the safety and health of our attendees and staff, and enables us to continue to host and plan future in-person training.
If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time, please contact us at (800) 322-8642 or email@example.com
- If you cancel due to COVID symptoms, medical-advised quarantine, caring for others, or another COVID-related cause, a full refund will be issued.
- If you fail the health screening in-person at check-in, a full refund will be issued.
- All cancellations for non-COVID reasons must be received in writing by OSTP staff (firstname.lastname@example.org) 4 business days prior to the workshop. All refunds will be made in the same manner as payment minus a $30 cancellation fee. Classes must be cancelled and rebooked before the start date of the course to avoid forfeiting your entire course fee.
- If you are asked to leave the class due for not complying with requirements for social distancing, facial coverings, or other protocols, the learner will forfeit their entire course fee.
- In the event that classes are cancelled due to state, local, or University restrictions, a full refund will be issued.
If you have questions or need assistance regarding one of the workshops above, please contact us at 1.800.322.8642 or email us at email@example.com.
Please visit the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency’s COVID-19 website if you have any questions regarding your certificate or continuing education hours. If you have any further questions for the MPCA or would like more information you may contact the MPCA via phone or email at 651-757-2201 and firstname.lastname@example.org