What you need to know:
- To reflect the decreasing COVID cases and increasing rates of vaccination, as of July 1, 2021, the Onsite Sewage Treatment Program will no longer be requiring masks for people who have been fully vaccinated. If you are not fully vaccinated, we expect you to wear a mask indoors at all times.
- These workshops will be accredited as required training ONLY. These workshops are for those who need to obtain their licenses, not for those who need continuing education hours.
- If you are registering for another individual (co-worker, spouse, etc.) please create an individual online account for that person (i.e. do not register Babe the Blue Ox using the account registered to Paul Bunyan). Also, if you are registering for someone on their behalf, please make sure they are aware of the protocols in regards to COVID-19.
- To register, click the link for the selected course below or navgate to the paper registration form.
If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time, please contact us at (800) 322-8642 or firstname.lastname@example.org
November 1-5, 2021 - Class begins at 10am on the 1st. 8:00am the rest of the week.
Alexandria - Douglas County Public Works Building 526 Willow Drive Alexandria, MN 56308
Check or Purchase Order Registration Form
*Note: Staff encourages you to register online, with a credit card, for these courses. The University is under reduced operations so mail is only checked once per week. Purchase orders can be emailed to email@example.com.
Registration Form (PDF)
- If you cancel due to COVID symptoms, medical-advised quarantine, caring for others, or another COVID-related cause, a full refund will be issued.
- All cancellations for non-COVID reasons must be received in writing by OSTP staff (firstname.lastname@example.org) 4 business days prior to the workshop. All refunds will be made in the same manner as payment minus a $30 cancellation fee. Classes must be cancelled and rebooked before the start date of the course to avoid forfeiting your entire course fee.
- If you are asked to leave the class due for not complying with requirements for social distancing, facial coverings, or other protocols, the learner will forfeit their entire course fee.
- In the event that classes are cancelled due to state, local, or University restrictions, a full refund will be issued.
If you have questions or need assistance regarding one of the workshops above, please contact us at 1.800.322.8642 or email us at email@example.com.
Please visit the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency’s COVID-19 website if you have any questions regarding your certificate or continuing education hours. If you have any further questions for the MPCA or would like more information you may contact the MPCA via phone or email at 651-757-2201 and firstname.lastname@example.org